Our Commitment to Health and Safety in the COVID-19 Environment
Refloor is actively monitoring the ongoing events related to COVID-19, and adhering to the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), governmental agencies, and our local health departments.
As part of this process, we will also be:
- Providing ongoing and reoccurring training and supporting communications for healthy hygiene, social distancing, and best practices as recommended by the CDC.
- Instituting anti-bacterial cleaning protocols for all common areas in our workplaces, vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Requiring that any sick employees stay home and seek medical advice before returning to work.
- Implementing COVID–19 specific training and communication protocols to keep every employee briefed on the latest recommendations and guidance to ensure our teams are doing everything possible to stay safe.
- Monitoring CDC and local health department communication.